Dating Tips

Thursday, June 10, 2010

News: Massive changes and updates of BoyfriendGiftIdeas.org!


As you can see I have made major changes to the blog. I am trying to improve the blog’s navigation and outlook dramatically, as I have heard comments that many people entered this site without knowing what he or she should look for.
So help me out by voting at the poll above, and let me [...]


Related posts:
  1. BoyfriendGiftIdeas.org 1st Post!

  2. News: Boyfriend gift ideas blog mission statement and its new mobile site!

  3. News: Question about infidelity – If you have one person to blame, who will it be?


Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.

As you can see I have made major changes to the blog. I am trying to improve the blog’s navigation and outlook dramatically, as I have heard comments that many people entered this site without knowing what he or she should look for.


So help me out by voting at the poll above, and let me know what further changes can be made to improve the look of the site. Thanks!


Other news and updates


My poll for “Question about infidelity – If you have one person to blame, who will it be?” has come to an end, and you can view the results with the conclusion there.


I will be resuming my usual content on gift ideas, relationship advice and dating tips. Let me know what you are interested to find out at the comments page below; I will take note and may blog about it.


Finally, I will be improving my email list dramatically. Previously, I have only been sending weekly updates about this blog within my email list to my subscribers.


Starting from now, I will be sharing additional information in my emails about relationship advice and dating tips, plus other bonuses such as previews of gift ideas, features and more! Don’t worry; I will be sending emails moderately, and will not infringe your privacy.


You can sign up in the subscription box below.