Dating Tips

Friday, June 11, 2010

dating questions….?


Some dude from yahoo answers had a cool question. Now, its obvious he hasnt taken my secret quiz, but ignore that, and focus on his question, and how I answer it.

Question: hey, this is a movie date.
it’s my first date with my boyfriend.
i hve some questions..?
1) i’m wearing american eagle shorts and shirt, is that [...]

Some dude from yahoo answers had a cool question. Now, its obvious he hasnt taken my secret quiz, but ignore that, and focus on his question, and how I answer it.



Question: hey, this is a movie date.

it’s my first date with my boyfriend.

i hve some questions..?

1) i’m wearing american eagle shorts and shirt, is that okay?

2) is it okay to wear a necklace on a date?

3) chewing gum?

4) are we both nervous, or is it just me?


thats all i have right now.


Answer:


I’ll first address the most important one. Yes, you are both nervous. And this happens most of the time. Dates are nerve wrecking for most people. It’s best to strive to stay relaxed no matter how the date is going.


You said “this is my first date with MY BOYFRIEND”. If you are having a first date with some guy, he is far from being your boyfriend. People today get to fast into relationships, and that’s why they usually get out as fast as they got in. I hope you made a typing mistake because you have to know him for at least 5-10 dates so that you can call him your boyfriend.


The American eagle thing is okay. It’s more how you present yourself generally. It’s better to strive to be charming and confident instead of just to look good.


Yes, you can wear a necklace, it’s a minor detail.


You better have chewing gum on you! Bad breath can make him run away from you fast!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home